Congratulations! You made it to Part 2, and are doing very well! These questions get a little harder, but you're good at this.
11) The first Olympic Games were held in:
|a) 1204 B.C.|
|b) 776 B.C.|
|c) 860 A.D.|
12) Which Mediteranean island suffered a catastrophic volcanic explosion in the year 1500 B.C.:
13) Which early African civilization just south of Egypt was the most important and first major African civilization:
14) Montezuma was an emperor of which civilization:
15) King Atlas is thought to have been king of:
16) How many large stone head-shaped structures exist on Easter Island:
17) The Hawiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean are said to be a remainder of what ancient civilization:
18) Mesopotamia existed in what is now known as:
19) Who was Socrates' most famous student:
|a) Homer, author and historian|
|b) Plato, founder of the world's first university|
|c) Caesar, Roman leader and conquerer|
20) Who was the first woman to become an Egyptian Pharaoh:
Okay, you're getting really good at this stuff now!
Now on to Part 3!
Proceed to PART 3 of the Ancient Civilizations IQ Test
[ IQ Test PART 1 | IQ Test PART 2 | IQ Test PART 3 ]